Thursday, March 31, 2005

ABCs of Me

I originally tried to post this on Wednesday, but Blogger ate it:

Animals: Jade, my cat.
Best Friend(s): None really, I guess if I had had any true friends I wouldn't have ended up in Cornwall.
Car: Blue Rover Metro
Desire(s): To own my own home again.
Eye Color: Blue
Favorite Foods: Hagan Daas Icecream, Salt and Vinegar Crisps
Garden Stuff: Don't have a garden anymore but I have a bizzy lizzy that I've managed to keep alive for nearly a year, rubber plant, umbrella plant and some sort of spiky thing on my toilet.
Hometown: Gillingham, Kent.
Ice cream: Hagan Daas Pralines and Cream and Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
Job: Admin Assistant for a Financial Advisor
Keepsake Favorite: Cross Stitch Stash
Languages: English and I did do Japanese twice, forgotten it all again now though
Manias : Cross stitching, web design, sf reading
Name: Mel
Outfit I love: Flowery summery dresses
Phobia: Maggots
Quality I value the most: Intelligence
Relationship: Single
Suspicious of: GW Bush
Television Show(s): Holby City, Eastenders
Unsavory Characteristic: Tactless, Hey! a spade's a spade!
Volunteer: Used to do the web design for www.larryniven.org on a voluntary basis
Webpage: http://www.knownspace.co.uk
Xylophone (or other instrument): Still got my electronic keyboard, and I
played the recorder in school
Year Born: 1971
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Reposting manually cause blogger ate the last post!!!

No comments: