Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Dark One...

Nope - we're not talking Episode III here - we're talking of a pint and a
half of some very dark Cornish beer that I drank last night. It was about
7% which is quite strong. My friends thought it was strange going to a Beer
Festival and drinking wine - but I was ok and not getting too silly until
I'd drank that dark stuff - which was the colour of Guinness.

I started getting silly when I noticed one of my friend's new companions was
wearing his american football mock cardigan inside out - I kept whispering
to people about it. In the end I challenged him about it - but it turned
out it wasn't inside out at all - it was meant to be that way!! Fashion
victim or what?

When we left the pub I went to go skipping along the street and then skipped
straight out of my new shoe - leaving it behind. Of course I collapsed in a
heap in fits of giggles over this. Then one of my friends decided to go for
a swing around a lamp post. I tried to imitate him, but didn't even get to
the lamp post - I found the edge of the curb first and went straight down on
my face.

Now I have another skinned (and bruised) knee!

No comments: