Friday, March 25, 2005

Cross Stitcher & Catterflies

I arrived home yesterday to find a Thank You for subscribing letter from
Future publishing and a jiffy bag with my free subscription gift in it which
was the Margaret Sherry kit "Catterflies".

Considering that I queried what was happening to my subscription on the 23rd
of February (a month ago) and didn't get a response for over a week so I
told them to forget about the subscription - I'm really quite annoyed that
it's taken them two months to find it and still actually process it -
against my most recent instructions.

To annoy me even further I had asked if I could have the Margaret Sherry
Hedgehog's design which was available as well instead of the Catterflies
(I've already got the chart for this), but they still sent the Catterflies.

I'm not sure what to do. Shall I contact them and have a moan at them for
cocking up not once, not twice, not thrice, but an incredible four times?
Or just live with it, stick Catterflies in my stash and enjoy the next Cross
Sticher issue which will hit my door mat in April?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, it seems we are both spending Good Friday morning in front of the computer !
Ok, I'll go nd stitch in a minute ;)

That's a lot of "not listening" they are doing here. You should complain again. At least you had MS patterns out of it, I only had stupid Winnie the pooh way later than the magazine itself !

I think they are expecting us to give up and just go along with it. Otherwise, why so many mistakes?

Vash said...

I actually think that they have just got this huge backlog to process because all the Margaret Sherry fans (and there are a lot of us) are suddenly and unexpectedly subscribing to get the free kits.