Thursday, December 08, 2005

What Kind of Alcoholic Beverage are you?

guinness


You're a Pint of Guinness!


What Type of Alcoholic Beverage Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Never would have guessed that one! In fact I've only drunken Guinness once, and that was on St Patrick's Day this year when I only downed the stuff to earn enough tokens to get a stupid Guinness hat. Which I've still got! lol

As far as stitching goes, I've completed about a quarter of the Mirabilia Cherub, done a few bushes on Paradise Island and today I did a couple of hours stitching on Carnivorous Cat while watching Lethal Weapon 1. I picked up the box set in Smiths today for £15.99, unbelievably cheap.
I actually had a little bit of a spending fest today, I also bought the box set of the Back to the Future films, (good old Marty Mcfly), Mission Impossible 1, Torque, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow starring Jude Law and White Guys - a comedy with Damon Waynes dressed up as a white woman cop with another fellow.
Last night I spent the entire evening working on a new blog layout for the New Year, here's a preview.

No comments: