Monday, December 12, 2005

Mirabilia Cherub update.

I've made a bit of a bodge with the holly. The pdf of the chart didn't print very clearly because I was wondering why there were two yellow stitches on the green. I checked the printout and it was pretty clear that it was a "c" rather than a "d" for the other green, so I stitched them in 744.

However, when I looked at the original pdf file on the computer a few days later all the stitches are definitely "d"s, so go knows where the printer got the "c"s from.

It's not the first time that this has happened to me: I think I had problems with a TW design as well (and that was a completely different printer), so be warned against dodgy pdf prints.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol said...

Vash, I have had that same problem with using pdf file charts - they just are never as clear as the store bought paper charts - your cherub, however, looks just lovely :-)