Thursday, December 01, 2005

November/December Goals

For the most part I did very well in achieving my November stitching goals, surpassing them, perhaps?

  • Complete Beading on the Mermaid Queen - Done. She was my major happy dance this month.
  • Start working on the Miralibila 2000 Holiday Cherub. Karen and I agreed to do this as a stitch-a-long last year when we ended up both stitching on the Mirabilia Angel Cherub at the same time last year. - I've begun stitching, sadly Karen doesn't have the time to participate this year - anyone else care to join me?
  • Do more work on "Above the Clouds". He's not a priority, but at the moment I seem to be spending most of my stitching time working on him. - I've sort of put this on the backburner for the minute.
  • That Darn Cat Scissor Fob - still not touched this!! The only goal I haven't achieved, which is a bit silly really as it will only take an hour or two.
  • Carnivorous Cat - I really must work on this as it is intended as a present for my l/lady. -Still haven't done any more on this.
  • Find out what is happening with the Cattitudes RR. - I'm due a piece, Vikki is currently working on it.
  • And finally, dig out a WIP that my Aunt Started of a Skating Father Christmas to get in the mood for the forthcoming season. She'd nearly finished him, I think it's only his face and beard to go so shouldn't take long. - I finished him off weeks ago.

December Goals

  • Finish the Mirabilia Holiday Cherub.
  • That Darn Cat Scissor Fob.
  • Finish off Carnivorous Cat.
  • If I feel inclined, finish "Above the Clouds".
  • Stitch on the Cattitudes RR if the piece arrives.
  • Mail on Cathy's Autumnal RR to Dawn.

No comments: