Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holiday Cherub Update

My progress on the 2000 Mirabilia Holiday Cherub. I've been stitching on her quite a bit since Christmas - it's been a way of killing time until I'm back to work tomorrow. I've just worked my way through the Die Hard Trilogy of films, but before I start on the Back to the Future Trilogy I figured I needed to take a break, so I thought I'd blog a bit and post this update picture in between.

After leaving all the beads till the end with the Mermaid Queen, I've decided this time to stitch them as I go and this seems to be working out much better for me as it doesn't seem such a labororious task when you are only doing about 10 at a time (or however many I can attach with one piece of thread).

This will probably be one of - if not the last blog entries on this blog because I've created a new one over at http://seasidestitcher.blogspot.com - a new blog for a new year. Please remember to update your links if you are linking to this blog.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I will update my bookmark for your blog - meanwhile, your cherub is looking wonderful!