Thursday, December 01, 2005

Made an Icon

I made myself a Diary Icon for you to use if you link to this blog, as I know many people do. If you want to upload it onto your own webspace/blogspace the URL to retrieve it from is: http://www.knownspace.co.uk/images/vash_diary_icon.gif

I found the little Blue Dinosaur graphic (Bob) on a blinkie making website. It's so cool that I found this little graphic because the character comes from one of my all time favourite video games, Bubble Bobble by Taito.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute button. I'll add it to my site when I do some tinkering this weekend.

Carol said...

Cute button - I will use it :-) I got your question about La Fee Des Chats II. It is one of MANY lovely charts by an ebay seller in France - her ID is faroukou. Some of her designs are same as HAED and possibly White Willow... not sure how that works out (or is it legal??) - the quality of the two charts I received from her was just amazing!! I saw she has La Fee Des Chats II available right now if you are interested in it :-)