Saturday, January 29, 2005

Fame!

Went out last night, had a really good night in St Ives. My friend Hayley is still sleeping it off as I write this - she still for the life of her doesn't know why she smoked that cigar!

Went to a nightclub after a pub crawl of St Ives, and there on the dance floor was a 70+ yr old pensioner raving it up! I watched him for quite a bit of the evening, he'd have a couple of dances, sit down - have a rest - and then he'd be up for a rave to a few more songs. I think he left the night club at about 12:30, but you've got to admire him for his stamina. A raving pensioner: How cool is that?

By 1:30 there was me trying to jump up and do the splits in mid-air to the tune of Fame! Quite a few people fell about laughing watching me do that - but by that point in the evening I was past caring how silly I looked. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL that made me laugh, you go for it girl, can't be stitching all of the time.