Monday, October 03, 2005

Word Verification

Those darn spammers have been at this weekend, I've just got back to my computer at work on Monday to find no less than 5 spam comments on this blog. I've deleted them all now, and have enabled the Word Verification feature which will hopefully stop some of these auto-posting spams.

I've been stitching on "Above the Clouds" a lot this weekend. The castle is now complete and I've started on the Dragon's head. All those blends are a bit of a pain though. I'm not sure I've stitched the Turrets correctly. The pattern seemed to indicate doing a double height half stitch - how are you supposed to stitch that? There was no additional notes of explanation in the chart and information that came with the kit, so I started out doing just normal fractional half stitches, but they didn't look right either, so I ended up stitching the grey of the turrets over the half stitch of the stone. It doesn't look too bad, only one or two of the Turrets look a bit bulky from the double stitching.

No comments: