Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Stitching Update: Beads and Dragons

I finished adding beads to the Mermaid Queen's crown on Saturday afternoon. Because I'm beading at the moment, she's not exactly the most portable of projects, even with the help of my new lakeland craft caddy that I'm using to store the beads in, so I can only work on her while I'm at home.



Still got lots and lots to go, as she's got beads all down her bodice and tail, I've also got the Crystal Treasures to attach too. Not quite sure how to do this, I'll have to have a look on the Mirabilia bulletin boards and see if anyone has any tips, also I discovered that I'm short of one of the treasures, because the pattern didn't list out the correct number required, which was 3 - there were only two in the pack I received from Silkweavers. Oh well, I sense another SEX [Stash Enhancement Session coming! lol. Like we need any excuse?

No comments: