Saturday, April 30, 2005

Bill's Leaving Do

On Friday we left the office and went for a few drinks for Bill's Leaving Do.

We went for a few drinks, then a meal, then another few drinks. I was quite bad (drunk) by about 9 or 10 o clock. All the others played pool, while I danced to the jukebox by myself (embarrassing or what?). Then we went to The Barn. The dance floor was a virtual ice rink of spilled drinks and I kept slipping over and falling on my ass. Then I nearly went to sleep in the corner while my colleages played fuseball (remember the football table that Joey and Chandler had in Friends?). This girl came over and yanked me up and said "get up cause the bouncers will throw you out". Then I regained my "second wind" so to speak and carried on dancing. In the end I ended up outside stealing my boss's chips! We got a taxi home and I was nearly asleep between my boss and Bill (the guy who was leaving). Then they were trying to wake me up by shouting "where do you live?", but I made it home safely and slept it off on Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic work on your blog, I'm definitely going to come back and visit.
Just to let you know, I have a site based on heathrow airport parking It pretty much covers Travel Related Stuff
and offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more,
if you're travelling soon take a look you could save a bundle on your next trip.Click Here