Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lowery Stand

Here's a picture of my new Lowery Stand which I got from Jayne's Attic. Jayne was very helpful in helping me to choose which one I wanted, and didn't pressurise me into getting any attachments for it, even though I wanted one - her advice was, try it out first.

It was very easy to fit together, almost instinctual even, and it is so easy to use. It is great being able to flip your work over at to get at the back to fasten off a thread at the turn of a screw.

The design I'm working on that is attached to the stand is "Sparkling Waters" a Sheila Hudson design of the Venice canals.

I'm amazed that so many people have already commented on this post, before I even managed to come back and edit the original photo post myself. Thank you for all your lovely comments. If you are thinking about buying a lowery yourself, don't hesitate, they really help you with your stitching.

No comments: