Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Garden Surfin!

It's my afternoon off and I'm at home enjoying the sun in the garden. This wireless thing is really great when I can blog from the garden in the sun.



The Weather this morning looked pretty dismal, it was raining overnight, and just as I was about to leave this morning the heavens let loose again. It stopped raining pretty quickly though, but I still wore my cagual too work
for fear of another shower, but by mid-morning, the sky was blue again and
it has turned into a simply glorious day. In fact - what am I doing here
sitting here wearing thick black tights??? I'll get them off when I finish
this post and start working on the tan of my legs for the summer.



I went for a bit of a walk - just a detour really, on my way home along the sea front - it's a bit windy down there, but at least some parts of the garden are sheltered a bit from the wind. I bought some compost on Monday
and I'm going to repot my two fushias, they are only in 5cm pots and they
are now about 6 inches high.



On the stitching front, I'm still working on Venice. Made quite a bit of progress on it over the long Easter Weekend and I'll probably do some more work on it this afternoon - in fact I've got it in a bag on the ground
beside me. I might post a picture of my progress later on tonight.

No comments: