Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Out Again

I'm out again tonight to the second of my work's Christmas dos. Cause it's a Wednesday I've got the afternoon off, anyway and I'm currently getting ready. I'll probably take my camera out with me, so no doubt I'll post some more pictures on this blog tomorrow. We are going to a restaurant in St Ives. Nearly everyone has bought their partner, so it should be a civilised dinner? I'll let you know either way.

You know Jade is indeed a strange cat, I was just in the shower washing my hair, and where is he? Sitting outside "wanting in" to the rain room. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow looks like you are really enjoying life down in sunny cornwall. im envious..youve done well for yourself and judging by your pic, you look GREAT on it.

enjoy this evening!

Cheryl x

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your 'do'. Looking forward to seeing the photo's.... and I was just picturing Jade stood in the shower on his hind legs with soap suds under his arms and whistling to himself while he washed his fur lol.

How's the angel coming along? You done any more on her?