Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Mirabilia Angel Progress

Here's my progress that I've made on the Mirabilia Angel today. I got quite a few good hours of stitching in on her dress while I watched some episodes of SG-1 and the new Atlantis spin off that a friend lent me.

I really miss not having Sky. I'm settled here now, and now it's the only thing that I'm lacking - but the L/lady here doesn't like the dishes because a neighbour's dish fell down and to complicate matters you need planning permission to stick a dish up here in the Penwith Council area. Serious! It might not be such a major hassle in other areas of the country, but neither Telewest or NTL have dug up any streets to install cable so presently Sky TV is the only option.

;-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's looking great Vash. I love the pink sparkly fabric you've stitched her on.

Karen F

Froggie said...

Your fabric choice is perfect for this design! I can't wait to see it complete. I'm hoping to stitch this one myself in 2005.