Saturday, December 18, 2004

An Easter RR at Christmas


Sandra Lewis sent me a package today, inside it was a Christmas card, and my long time no see Easter RR material. I was awfly glad to see it again. I had asked Sandra to hold on to it for me while I was in the process of moving to Penzance as I didn't know when or where I would end up.

I stitched the first rabbit - which is from an RSPCA design. I picked this because it was very similar to my own rabbit which I had at the time called Jessica. See the above photo. Next it went to Petra in the US and she stitched a Margaret Sherry design (Petra knows how much I love MS designs ;-), and then it went to Sandra Lewis, who stitched the Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit design and then finally to Suzi Hornsby. Thank you to all of you who stitched on it and made it a lovely piece of needlework. I look forward to finishing off my border and then getting it framed and hung in my new flat.

1 comment:

Franacropan said...

What a lovely robin and a lovely surprise too I bet.
Have a good Christmas.