Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Star Wars Blogthings





Star Wars Horoscope for Cancer




You may whine at times, but you've developed a thick hard shell (like that of a crab).
You are strong willed and persistent - until you get what you want.
You never shy away from a fight, even when things get dangerous.
Mentally sharp, you are starting to master the elements of mind manipulation.

Star wars character you are most like: Luke Skywalker


I'm Luke!

Cool.

I've just had a mini rant that turned into a major one when I just wrote a review of Revenge of the Sith on my Review Blog. Can't believe how fast the time has gone this afternoon - I should be stitching.

Before you check out my review - have a look at The Amazing Yoda Sex Line Generator:

Your Amazing Yoda Sex Line


"You know, this would be a lot more fun without Frank Oz's hand up my ass."

No comments: