Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week: I Quit!

Have you ever just quit a project while in the midst of it? (We're not referring to UFOs here, rather projects that you know that you'll never work on again.) Why? What did you do with it - throw it out, give it away, put it away?

The only project I can remember actually throwing away was a free cover kit of a frog prince. I was relatively new to stitching and had taken it into work to stitch on during my lunch hour. Only problem was, I made a mistake, then sat there trying to unpick it. The threads weren't co-operating at all. They were all caught up at the back and wouldn't unpick. I got nasty and started pulling it then and concertinared the whole fabric up. Disgusted I threw my frog prince project in the bin.

Every other project I started I've still got. I've got loads of UFOs now though ;-)

No comments: