Monday, September 19, 2005

The Never-Ending Tail

I'm on the bottom fin of the Mermaid Queen's tail now, and despite stitching for about 8 hours on it on Saturday afternoon, I'm still not quite finished with the bloody thing. It was all a solid block of "Y"or DMC 503. Now that I've done that massive block I've just got a little bit of detail to do on the bottom fin and a little bit of seaweed and the stitching will be complete! Yay!

I sat stitching whilst watching Babylon 5 - yes! I've dug that out again to watch from the beginning. Just bought the last box set - I never got around to buying the last season (5) when I bought the others because it was still full price - but I just found that Amazon are discounting it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love Babylon 5, too! A friend of mine borrowed my Season one; I am hoping to get her hooked. She's had it an awfully long time, though.

Personally, I love large blocks of color, where you can let your mind wander a bit more, focus on the tv while your hands stitch . . .