Thursday, September 01, 2005

August Stitching Goals - roundup

At the beginning of the month I posted my stitching goals for the month which were:

  • Finish stitching on Daffodil's hat and prepare the border ready to post off for the Stitching Blogger's Round Robin on 1st September - Completed!
  • Finish the second cat scissor fob and make the fobs up - still not done
  • Do more work on Mermaid Queen's bottom half. Hopefully finishing her tail off. - Well, this is as far as I've got as far as progress is concerned, I'm working my way down and I'm looking forward to doing the "Fishtail" section next.

  • Do more work on Carnivorous Cat (this isn't a priority though as it's going to be a Christmas present so I've got months to go yet) - Still plodding away at this, realised about 2 weeks ago I made a bit of a boobo and haven't picked it up since.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Value is in the Discussion
A few days back, i read a post by David Tayor that asked "What fraction of Web pages are original content?" It's an interesting observation on aggregator sites and blogs and how very little of the content of ...
Hi There, just blog surfing and came across yours – like it!
I have a daily affirmation site. It is all to do with daily affirmation related things.
Check it out if you find the time :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow you've picked a beautiful fabric for your Mermaid. Some stitchers pick these very blotchy fabrics with too much going on. Looking great!!!