Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Meme of Truths

I found this on Lorna's Blog. You are supposed to highlight the things that are true about you and then add something at the end.

  • I am bisexual.
  • I am homosexual.
  • I've run away from home.
  • I listen to political music.
  • I collect comic books.
  • I shut others out when I'm sad.
  • I open up to others easily.
  • I am keeping a secret from the world.
  • I watch the news. Sometimes
  • I own over 5 rap CDs.
  • I own an ipod.
  • I own something from Hot Topic. [ehh? what is this]
  • I love Disney movies.
  • I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
  • I don't kill bugs. Only wasps though.
  • I curse regularly. Only sometimes and under my breath.
  • I have "x"s in my screen name.
  • I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
  • I love Spam.
  • I bake well.
  • I would wear pajamas to school.
  • I own something from Abercrombie. [who?]
  • I have a job.
  • I love Martha Stewart.
  • I am in love with someone.
  • I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
  • I am self conscious.
  • I like to laugh.
  • I smoke a pack a day.
  • I loved Go Ask Alice. [What is this? ]
  • I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
  • I can't swallow pills.
  • I have many scars.
  • I've been out of this country.
  • I believe in ghosts.
  • I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
  • I am really ticklish.
  • I love chocolate.
  • I bite my nails.
  • I am comfortable with being me.
  • I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.
  • Gotten lost in the city.
  • Saw a shooting star.
  • I have had two serious surgical procedures.
  • Gone out in public in my pajamas.
  • I have kissed a stranger.
  • Hugged a stranger.
  • Been in a fist fight with the same sex. [Been in a cat fight though, lots of hairpulling and scratching]
  • Been arrested.
  • Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
  • Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
  • Made out in an elevator.
  • Sworn at my parents.
  • Kicked a guy where it hurts.
  • Been skydiving.
  • Been bungee jumping.
  • Broken a bone.
  • Played spin the bottle.
  • Gotten stitches.
  • Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
  • Bitten someone.
  • Been to Niagara Falls.
  • Gotten the chicken pox.
  • Crashed into a car.
  • Been to Asia.
  • Ridden in a taxi.
  • Shoplifted.
  • Been fired.
  • Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
  • Stole something from my job.
  • Gone on a blind date.
  • Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
  • Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
  • Been to Europe.
  • Slept with a co-worker.
  • Been married.
  • Gotten divorced.
  • Saw someone dying. [I held my cat Topaz and stroked her while she passed.]
  • Driven over 400 miles in one day. [As a passenger yes, but actually driven myself? Maybe 200]
  • Been to Canada.
  • Been on a plane.
  • Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
  • Thrown up in a bar.
  • Eaten Sushi.
  • Been snowboarding.
  • Been skiing.
  • Been ice skating.
  • Met someone in person from the internet.
  • Been to a car show.
  • Going to or have gone to college.
  • Done hard drugs.
  • Taken painkillers.
  • Met a celebrity.
  • I like playing practical jokes.
  • Been in a hot air balloon.

And my thing to add to the list:

  • Ridden a camel in the Sahara desert.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Abercrombie is a clothing store her in the US. It's a preppy kind of store. Hot Topic is another clothing store, they sell Goth-type clothing and jewelry with lots of metal. Go Ask Alice is a very popular book that just about every teenager (at least that I know) has read at some point. I liked this meme, I might post it on my blog.

Lorna said...

Ah-ha! I'm glad I looked at the comments. Now I know what all those things are too. Hot Topic sounds interesting.