Friday, August 26, 2005

What Book Are You?

I did another Book Meme this morning on my Reading and Review Blog, which SCI FI author are you - as it turned out I was A C Clarke. So I figured I'd post this one on here instead.




You're The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!

by C.S. Lewis


You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic
struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal
that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian
theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust
in zoo animals.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



I'm quite pleased with this, I loved this book as a child, it was the first real series of books that I got into reading aged about 9. How many 9 year olds go out and bought books in the 80s? Well thanks to Narnia I caught the reading bug at a very early age.

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Chronicles of Narnia is a favorite in our household. I read them to the children before they could read them on their own. They loved the lion -- I thought all the characters were great!

Kathy said...

We have the book as well, its fantastic reading all over again, my children love it too, and I certainly am enjoying a second time around.

HUgs xxxxxxx