Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Stitching Blogger's RR - Leg one Finished



It's my afternoon off and I acutally got to do some stitching for once, and I finished Daffodil. He's the first leg of a 5-person Round Robin that I've joined with other stitching Bloggers. You can see links to the other girl's blogs on the panel on the right.

Daffodil used to be a freebie on the www.kittyandme.com website which houses Pamela Kellogg's designs. But I don't think the free pattern is available now there anymore.

The cat is stitched on Silkweaver's Reflections range of fabric. This one is 28 count Lavender Diamonds.

I've still got to backstitch the borders, but apart from that the fabric is now ready to go off to be stitched for leg two.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, I can't wait to stitch on your robin! :) Daffodil looks great! And I was lucky enough to download that series of Pam Kellogg's before she took it down. :)

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh, how beautiful! I love the way she looks on that opal fabric. Yes, I've discontinued Daffodil as well as her companions. When your round robin is complete, I'd love to see photos!

Pam Kellogg

Kiwi Jo said...

wow Vash - a comment from the designer herself!!! What a lovely surprise. And she's right, the kitty looks great on that fabric and I can't wait to see it in person.

Vash said...

Cool!
Thanks for your comments Pam.

;-)

Cathy said...

It came out so cute! These designs are adorable. I can't believe Pam Kellogg left a comment, that's amazing.

Dawn T. said...

WOW!! Daffodil is beautiful and so is the fabric.