Friday, August 26, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week: Large and Small

What's the largest project you've ever done? What's the smallest?

My largest and most ambitious project is probably the Cattitudes RR which is still only about three quarters complete. The last progress shot I took of it (this was Nicole's fabric) - but most of the fabrics are now at the same stage - is below. We started out in January 2003 with the goal of stitching all 12 cats from the original Margaret Sherry Cattitudes Calender.



The smallest project is ironically probably another Margaret Sherry Cat which I intend to turn into a scissor fob, (which I still need to do - and as I put this on my monthly goal list at the beginning of the month I'd better get this sorted over this coming Bank Holiday weekend).

I guess my other stitching news this week is that I mailed out my Stitching Blogger's Round Robin material to Dawn in the US this week. I hope it arrives safely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn T. said...

I will be looking for the package. I can't wait to start on it.