Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week: Stitching Quirks?

What is your most unique/interesting stitching quirk? (This could be something concerning the way you stitch, how you organize your stash, etc.)

I'm not really sure what this question meant - I mean what is a quirk? A quark is a sub-atomic particle and a Star Trek: Deep Space Nine character - but a quirk and what has it got to do with stitching?

After reading a couple of other stitching blogger's answers to this question, then I guess that I do have stitching quirks too.

  • I only stitch with DMC - unless the threads are from a kit with other threads supplied.
  • Given the choice I nearly always stitch on nothing but silkweaver's reflections fabric now.
  • I only stitch with gold plated needles - unless needles are supplied with said aforementioned kit
  • I am naughty and knot when I am backstitching, but generally use the loop method to cast on most of the time when I am doing normal stitching.

No comments: