Friday, February 04, 2005

The Cream Dusters

It's 4:00 am, woke up at 2:30, couldn't sleep again because of this damn blocked nose and sore throat. It's generally ok during the day - not really a cold at all - hardly produces a sniffle, but overnight the catarrah sort of builds up in my nose then trickles down the back into my throat and then I wake up all bunged up. Hate that sort of feeling.

Anyway, gave up trying to sleep about half an hour ago and put this on instead - at least doing something productive is better than just laying there tossing and turning? Is blogging productive?

Oh well - I'm going to go to work tomorrow with a confession: I did a good deed on Wednesday and took all the towels and tea towels home from the office to wash them. They sure needed it, talk about grease - I blame Norm (single guy from the office - needs a lesson or two in personal hygiene.... I'm not going any further with this - he might read it! But you get the idea!) for most of the filfth, so I made sure I put them all on a boil wash..... but I also stuck a couple of the office's dusters in there as well and well... the formerly bright yellow dusters are now cream and the towels are a sort of yelllowy cream too.... ooops!

No comments: