Saturday, July 02, 2005

Blog Update

Today I've done virtually little stitching. I've been on the computer all day, first of all doing some lessons in Fireworks MX (I've used Fireworks 3 previously, but it's well different) after the lessons I played around and made a really nice logo with Jade's face on it.

Then I got a bee in my bonnet about updating this blog. After a consultation with Angel San - I learned that my web host won't support the MySQL and PHP needed to support more sophisticated blogging programmes so I took another look at redoing my blogger template myself. Thanks to Angel San for a couple of tips.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, if you make you sidebar DMC 501 or in the range, you would have a real lavender layout ! ;)

But it is nice as it is... :)

What kind of software is Fireworks? Is it a bit like Photoshop?

Anonymous said...

I love it Vash - purple is my fave colour!!

nela said...

I believe that the dwelled color, does not go with the image of its lioness, deveria to use psp, since but it is animated, and to use neutral colors but "JASC® PAINT SHOP"
http://nelapx.blogspot.com/